It is possible to reduce your investment risk to the point where it approaches zero. The method is simple: A Diversified Portfolio (Don't Put All Your Eggs In One Basket.)
Please click here to visit a website developed to cover the basic investment principles.
A Living Example of a Diverse Portfolio
We have categorized our portfolio into 6 areas. Following is the current percentage of money invested in each category.
Also, please consider the following when making your analysis:
This website currently offers you two ways to participate:
- The average age of the represented investor is 40.
- Total debt is equal to 5% of the portfolio's worth.
- All out-standing debt is in the form of residential real estate mortgages.
- Follow-along-at-home Stock Market Experiment
- Residential Mortgage Analysis (Sorry... for Southeastern Pennsylvania and the Greater Philadelphia Region only)